Today was Election Day for our political parties. We had to set up our tables and tell the yr 4 and 5’s what we will improve, get and how will we do this. The group I was in was PRO. Overall today was a great day. We had to persuade the 4 and 5’s to vote for us. We didn’t just do ordinary voting we did preferential voting. I think overall our team did really well today and worked together well. Our group was very organised. I think everyone put in the same amount of effort. Our political party came 3rd out of 13. The 4’s just listened to us and walked off. The 5’s asked deep questions which was good.
– this is what our posts looked like
Today this legend will tell you 15 things you might or might not know about me:
1. I like to play basketball and soccer.
2. I barrack for The Cleveland Caviliars and Real Madrid.
3. I’m a 3 time National Champion for Taekwondo in 2013 x2 and also in 2016.
4. My FAVOURITE food is KEBAB and PIZZA!!!
5. My FAVOURITE animal is a DOG and PANDA!!!
6. I got selected as captain for the boys soccer team this year.
7. I like to watch videos and remixed songs on YouTube.
8. I was a nominee for the Junior sports award.
9. I like to play my PS4 when I can.
10. I like to play black ops 3 and NBA 2k.
11. I like to watch cartoons on the TV as well as YouTube.
12. My favourite colour is purple, blue, green and black.
13. My favourite sports brands are Nike, adidas and underamour.
14. I like to hang out with my friends in school and out of school.
15. I like to go overseas but I have only been once.
Here I am in yr 6 being read another picture story book, called Henry and Amy. We’re not babies anymore!
Henry and Amy are two people who have 2 different personalities. They became the 2 best, best friends!
We had to try and find the hidden messages in this with a group of 4. Our group came up with 3 hidden messages, they were: Keep on persisting because Henry was always the opposite to the others. He tried to be faultless, and then he ran into Amy. Amy taught Henry how to be perfect. Being perfect is not always the answer, you want to have fun all the time but can’t really do much because everything has to be perfect. And the last one is Be yourself, I like this because the answer is in it ” “Be yourself”. It says so, so, so much.
This year I’ll try my hardest on EVERYTHING I do. The reason I am choosing this is so I can become the best that I can, and focus on what I need to do. My other goal would be to put effort into EVERYTHING so I can be successful in every piece of work I’m doing.