HENRY AND AMY

Here I am in yr 6 being read another picture story book, called Henry and Amy. We’re not babies anymore!

Henry and Amy are two people who have 2 different personalities. They became the 2 best, best friends!

We had to try and find the hidden messages in this with a group of 4. Our group came up with 3 hidden messages, they were: Keep on persisting because Henry was always the opposite to the others. He tried to be faultless, and then he ran into Amy. Amy taught Henry how to be perfect. Being perfect is not always the answer, you want to have fun all the time but can’t really do much because everything has to be perfect. And the last one is Be yourself, I like this because the answer is in it ” “Be yourself”. It says so, so, so much.

This year I’ll try my hardest on EVERYTHING I do. The reason I am choosing this is so I can become the best that I can, and focus on what I need to do. My other goal would be to put effort into EVERYTHING so I can be successful in every piece of work I’m doing.